Sunday 3 November 2013

Week 5- Matte Painting and Lighting

For this weeks homework assignment we were given the task to complete a tutorial in which we would be creating a matte painting from various other images. Once we would complete that, we would have to create our own and see what the outcome was. For my own piece I decided to use mount Fuji and some fishermen as my basis for my fantasy themes image collaboration. I would then add a nebula and various planets to the scene to create a spectacular scene.

For the lighting piece I decided to use my formula 1 car that i created for my personal task to use in my lighting test. I believe that the over all outcome is create with the various shadows created by the cars curves and straight edges. The image may seem low quality because of the blogger up-loader so i do apologise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment