Thursday 28 November 2013

Week 9 Sketch and work in progress portfolio pieces

This week we were given the task to either sketch a piece of scenery or a portrait of a individual. For my piece i decided to sketch a piece of scenery. This scene consisted of large tree structures and empty field. My initial sketch plan was to layout the perspective on to the paper. I would then carry on and start to fill the scene in with vegetation. I believe if i had more time i would not have come out with a better and more accurate sketch.



Update on portfolio work

As mentioned before, i have modelled most assets that will be included in the scene. I have now textures most of them. At this stage the buggy has still not been texture. Currently i am ahead of my schedule. I have also been working on my weapon and my LAV which i will upload to this same post shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment